1. Eligible documentary projects
- Projects in development or in production, with a teaser ready to be shown (projects not advanced enough cannot register).
- All countries of production are accepted.
- Accepted formats: features or one-offs with a minimum length of 43 minutes, series.
- Projects must have an international ambition & potential.
- Only projects with at least 15% of the budget secured are eligible.
- Only one project per company or author can be selected.
2. Project holders
- Authors, directors, producers and broadcasters.
- Each project will be pitched in English by its director, producer, and possibly by its broadcaster.
- Applicants must submit their project(s) by
Friday, November 15, 2019.
- By submitting a project, the applicant commits to not pulling it out if selected.
- The selection of projects will be carried out by an internal FIPADOC selection committee.
- Selected project holders will be informed by email within a month after the closing of the call for projects.
- The Festival will grant the directors of the selected project a FIPADOC professional pass.
- Once completed, all selected projects must mention in their ending credits “Pitched at FIPADOC 2020” and include the FIPADOC logo.
5. Organisation of the session
- Projects will be pitched by their directors and producers and by attached broadcasters/funders, if appropriate.
- Following the pitches will be organized one-to-one meetings between project holders and industry delegates.
- Each project must have a teaser ready to be showcased to the attending industry delegates. This video shouldn’t exceed 4 min.
- All projects will be pitched in English.
6. Registration fees
The compulsory registration fees are of 60€ incl. VAT (50€ excl. VAT), to be paid online at the end of submission process, by credit card. Projects will be considered only if the fees have been dully paid.
If you are submitting a project which has Sweden as country of production, you are entitled to a waiver of the fees. Please contact email@example.com to get one.
The President of FIPADOC has the power to resolve any case not provided for by the afore-mentioned regulations. In the case of a dispute, only the French version of the regulations will be deemed admissible.
FIPADOC reserves the right to modify the regulations at any time.
Copyright © FIPADOC, September 1, 2019.