By supporting one of Nouvelle-Aquitaine’s biggest festivals, member businesses contribute to a dynamic initiative that shows their shared commitment, firmly anchored within our region. For FIPADOC, bringing businesses aboard its projects both diversifies funding sources and makes the Festival an integral part of the region’s economic fabric.
Each year, your financial support enables both your business and the Festival to reach, inspire, and communicate with an ever-growing audience, while maintaining our unwavering desire to place creativity and the sharing of human experience at the heart of our actions.
BECOME A PARTNER TO…
- Fortify and celebrate the practice of documentary-making in the heart of the Basque country,
- Inspire audiences, including school pupils and students,
- Promote a first-class festival in the heart of the local community,
- Associate your business’s brand with a major cultural event,
- Discover worlds near or far,
- Organise exceptional festive events,
- Contribute to the dialogue.
FIPADOC CLUB BENEFITS
- Connect with business leaders working in the local region,
- Lunches, exchanges, and screenings during the Festival and throughout the year,
- Your logo featured on official festival communication materials,
- VIP status at FIPADOC,
- Invitations to festival parties for your staff and clients : (opening ceremonies, closing ceremonies, Arte party, France Télévisions party).
BECOME A MEMBER
You can join the FIPADOC CLUB by :
- Making a financial contribution,
- Providing equipment or high-value services.
No donation is too big or small – any form of support you choose to offer the Festival is greatly appreciated.
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel. : +33 (0)1 44 89 99 67