Take full advantage of the Festival’s entire programme with unlimited access to all screenings, conferences, and public meetings, subject to availability, upon presentation at the entrance.
- Festival Pass: 25 euros.
- Youth Pass (26 and under): 10 euros.
Access to all screenings, conferences, and public meetings on the same day, subject to availability, upon presentation at the entrance.
Single Screening Ticket
- Standard rate: 6 euros.
- Discounted Rate: 3 euros.
Discounted Rate: ages 26 and under, job-seeker.
Proof of status must be provided at time of purchase.
Passes are non-transferable, non-assignable, and non-refundable.
You will receive the Festival’s official catalogue upon purchasing your pass..
- Biarritz Casino Municipal – 1, avenue Édouard VII.
- Bellevue Centre – Place Bellevue.
- Gare du Midi – 23, avenue Foch
- Le Royal – 8, avenue Foch (single screening ticket for immediate access at the Royal).
- Le Colisée – 11, avenue Sarasate.
If you are a professional, journalist, teacher, or student,
please contact us for accreditations (coming soon…) .