Take full advantage of the Festival’s entire programme with unlimited access to all screenings, conferences, and public meetings, subject to availability, upon presentation at the entrance.
- Festival Pass : 25 euros.
- Youth Pass (26 and under) : 10 euros.
Pass Festival will be on sale from December 2, 2019, until January 17, 2020 and then from Monday 20 January, 13 : 00 to 18 : 00, at the Gare du Midi — 23, avenue Foch —, then from Tuesday 21 January, from 9 : 00, at the Screening Venues (Casino municipal, Bellevue, Gare du Midi, Le Royal, Le Colisée).
Access to all screenings, conferences, and public meetings on the same day, subject to availability, upon presentation at the entrance.
Single Screening Ticket
- Standard rate : 6 euros.
- Discounted Rate : 3 euros.
Discounted Rate : ages 26 and under, job-seeker.
Proof of status must be provided at time of purchase.
Passes are non-transferable, non-assignable, and non-refundable.
You will receive the Festival’s official catalogue upon purchasing your pass..
The Festival catalogue is offered to accredited professionals and Pass festival owners.
Ticketing at the Screening Venues
- Monday 20 January : from 13 : 00–18 : 00 (Gare du Midi)
- Tuesday 21 January and Sunday 26 January : From 9 : 00 (Gare du Midi / Biarritz Casino Municipal / Bellevue Centre)
- Wednesday 22 January, Thursday 23 January, Friday 24 January & Saturday 25 January : From 9 : 00 (All venues)
Tickets sold until the beginning of the day’s final screening.
At Le Royal and Le Colisée : during screening times.
- Biarritz Casino Municipal – 1, avenue Édouard VII.
- Bellevue Centre – Place Bellevue.
- Gare du Midi – 23, avenue Foch
- Le Royal – 8, avenue Foch (single screening ticket for immediate access at the Royal).
- Le Colisée – 11, avenue Sarasate.
If you are a professional, journalist, teacher, or student, get your accreditation from Monday 30 September, 2019.